Ideal for corporate, institutional, and organizational supporters, the National Council’s Annual Donor Categories provide unique benefits and opportunities for different levels of donors. Contributing to the National Council helps enable the Council to build as many new bridges, and strengthen as many existing ones, as possible. Donations enhance the Council's ability to expand its signature educational programs and activities - specifically the:
- Model Arab League/Arab-U.S. Relations Youth Leadership Development Program for University and High School Students;
- Malone Fellowship in Arab and Islamic Studies Program for University Faculty and Armed Services Officers;
- Student Arabic Language and Study Abroad Programs;
- U.S.-Arab Relations Year-Round and Summer University Student Internship Programs;
- Congressional and Public Affairs Briefings; and the
- Annual Arab-U.S. Policymakers Conference.
The National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations is recognized as a 501(c)(3) public charity and contributions are federally tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed under law.